24-7 Online Learning Platform
Experience online learning 24 hours a day, 7 days a week -- when and where you need it.
Partnership with the WCEA – Delivering World Class CPD At Your Fingertips
The Renal Society of Australasia (RSA) has a partnership with the World Continuing Education Alliance (WCEA), a global provider of specialist Continuing Education platforms.
Together we are providing online continuing education opportunities to nursing members. The online learning platform provides an up-to-date and accessible resource of continuing education to nursing professionals.
Exclusive to RSA members, this online learning platform makes available the following RSA-produced resources at no additional fee:
- Interactive online learning packages (1-5 CPD hours each)
- The journal club (1 CPD hour each)
- Webinars (1 CPD hour each); and
- Podcasts (0.5 CPD hours).
Reasons To Love Learning With the RSA
- High-quality courses that will count towards registration renewal.
- Accredited CPD from leading nursing educators.
- Keeping you up-to-date with the latest nursing topics.
- Instantly downloadable certificates upon course completion.
- Learning Suited to You Our intuitive platform automatically filters courses based on your personal requirements or specialties. This helps you find the most relevant and interesting content. Finding the right continuing education has never been simpler, faster or more rewarding. Plus, having constant online access to the content gives you the flexibility and convenience of being able to fit learning around your busy schedule.
- Engaging Content Our engaging online courses and webinars help to make earning credits a more rewarding experience for you.
- Automatic Tracking The system automatically tracks and records all your learning progress as well as storing all your course completion certificates. You can also add education studied externally, creating one central place for all your CPD records. Need proof of your learning activities? No problem! Easily and quickly generate summary reports of your learning.
- Connect with the AJA global community platform for healthcare professionals hosted by WCEA. This enables professionals to ask questions, share experiences and provide feedback
These are just some of the practical resources produced by the RSA to enhance your professional development:
- Beyond Dialysis - Telehealth Initiatives
- Chronic Kidney Disease Minteral and Bone Disorder
- Evaluation of Health Literacy in End-Stage Kidney Disease
- Health Literacy & Patient Knowledge Implications for Renal Nurses
- Heed the Herald Bleed
- Is Sleep Apnoea Associated with Sleep Disturbance in Haemodialysis Patients
- Kidney Pancreas Transplant
- Pregnancy, Diabetes and End Stage Kidney Disease
- Renal Disease and Chemotherapy
- Renal Patient Engagement
- Tips & Tricks for Designing Better Patient Education Materials for People with CKD
- .... and many, many more
This wealth of continuing education resources produced by the RSA is constantly growing - keep an eye out for new resources via monthly CommuniquePlus.
You can download resources to study both online or offline. Having completed the learning, you will receive your Certificate of Completion -- and your CPD records will automatically update too.
How to Access
As an RSA member you will be automatically registered to access the online learning platform. An email will be sent with your login details.
For new members, please allow up to fourteen (14) days for your registration to be processed.
You have the choice of accessing these resources via the mobile app or desktop platform.
Download the MOBILE APP using one of the following three methods:
Search Google Play or the App Store for app WCEA
Alternatively, you can also use the DESKTOP PLATFORM:
Resources from International Educators
Multiple other education resources and professional development opportunities from providers based all over the world are also accessible – however, in some instances charges may apply. All RSA-produced resources are free for RSA members.
If you have any questions or haven't received an email with your login details, please contact email@example.com.