NZ Nurse Advisory Group (SIG)
The NZ Nursing Advisory Group (NAG) Special Interest Group (SIG) is a special interest group of the Renal Society of Australia which is focused on advancing the care of people with kidney disease.
The role of the NZ Nursing Advisory Group (NAG) SIG is to:
- Raise the profile of RSA New Zealand;
- Raise the profile of renal nurses in New Zealand via:
- Collaboration with other health professional groups (RSA Board, NRAB – Ministry of Health New Zealand and the NZASRDP – New Zealand and Australian Society of Renal Dialysis Practice), involved in the professional and practice development of those providing renal patient care; and
- The application to practice and professional development; promote the use of the Nephrology Nursing Knowledge and Skills Framework; and
- Promote a cohesive and progressive international focus for the Society through cognisance of developments from the NRAB and other national and international Renal / Nephrology groups:
- Support research and clinical practice initiatives of services or organisations involved in the prevention and treatment of renal disease.
The NZ Nurse Advisory Group SIG Terms of Reference (ToR) are currently being reviewed and will be available shortly.
Chair - Blair Donkin - email@example.com
Secretary - Caron Schollum
As summary of the current activities of this SIG will be made available shortly.
If you would like to be a part of this group, please email the RSA Executive Officer – firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding the NZ Nurse Advisory Group (SIG) please feel free to contact the SIG Chair, Blair Donkin via email@example.com